To the Stars To the Stars

Absolutely incredible! Super Mario Galaxy is one of my all time favorite games with one of the best soundtracks ever made. When I saw chiptune in the tags, I was going to click away because I am not a fan of it, but dang this was on a whole other level! It's amazing how you mashed together the 8-bit era of Mario games with the epic scale of the newer Galaxy titles.

Step responds:

Wow, thanks for the encouraging review! This was my first foray into chiptune, even if it's only partially chiptune, but I always wanted to mix orchestral with that genre.

This song is also getting quite a lot of attention recently, even on YouTube haha. Not sure why... maybe it was showcased somewhere?

Either way, thanks a million for the review! Made my day.

Xtrullor - Earthsplitter Xtrullor - Earthsplitter

Absolutely amazing! There needs to be more songs like this.

Blue Expanse Blue Expanse

Don't be sorry. You have a unique sound and it's freaking awesome!

Thanks, I'll try to stop apologizing :P

Permafrost Permafrost

This has a Tron Legacy feel to it. I like it.
Suggestion: at 0:58 you should remove the faded out effect for the background melody, it would sound epic.

I Miss You I Hate You I Miss You I Hate You

Chills man.... Chills down my spine at :51. This song is very catchy!

viewtifulday responds:

Thanks :) I'm glad it made you feel some feels--that's probably my main goal when I post music

Revolutions (UltraMix) Revolutions (UltraMix)

Dang I remember this masterpiece from the days of old! Great job on the remix!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thanks man!

Ocean of Stars Ocean of Stars

I really love the Geoplex sound! You execute liquid DnB in a very unique way. It's always calm and never too overbearing. Great job! I might use some of your songs in my Minecraft vids. I'll be sure to post a link so other people can download your masterpieces.

Geoplex responds:

Go ahead! I always appreciate when people use my music, especially when they provide links! ^.^

Thanks for the feedback, by the way! :3

Jetstream Jetstream

Epic stuff! This is like perfect for a video that I want to do in the future. I'll be sure to credit you tho.

Geoplex responds:

Be sure to show me when it's done :D

ShitQuest ShitQuest

Love the melody! I do think that the beginning needs some percussion but not too overpowering. Would love an epic drop with massive build up instead of what you did. The ending is fine being all stripped down. Keep working it and it surely might end up on the top audio list!

zlarke responds:

Thanks for the review! You don't know how happy I get when someone writes one.

I agree with all your points. Though I suck at making massive build ups, I shall try!

Thanks again :D

zlarke

F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff

Dude this is perfection! I love all of of your songs but this one has to be the best! It would be awesome if you made some more similar to this.